Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot GP7 SM 300 Combo

Rickster

Well given that this combo has only been used a handfull of times in the last 12 months it is regretfully time to let it go.

I have owned it for just over 7 years and in that time it has only left the house a dozen times and gigged about four, condition wise it is absolutely mint with no tears and sounds just like a Trace should, it also comes with a hard wearing made to measure vinyl cover and the original handbook.

Given the size I can only offer buyer collects, so if anyone is looking for one of these and wants to make me an offer get in touch.

[attachment=7354:trace_elliot_01.jpg] [attachment=7355:trace_elliot02.jpg]

Edited by Rickster

Not directed at you particulary Rickster, but I just cant get my head around all this "make me an offer" malarky in the FOR SALE section.

Where else would you put something up for sale and ask for offers?

House? No
Car ? No

You will get minimal interest with posts like these, people who are interested wont "make an offer" that interests you. Stick a price up and then say ONO or similar.

[quote name='BassManKev' post='173338' date='Apr 9 2008, 06:12 PM']stick a price on mate, gets more interest :)[/quote]

Given the exceptional condition of it and the fact that finding a good one with no tears or issues is getting harder, I would be looking for offers over £400.

If anyone wants any additional images just let me know.