Why become a member? ×

G&L L2500 Tribute

EmmettC

It is with a heavy heart that I am selling my beloved L2500T, I've been trying to sell my American L5500 for a while, but it seems the L2500s are more in demand. Truth be told I prefer the Tribby L2500 than the L5500, but one has to go, I'm in a flat and, as patient as she is, my beloved insists on one-in-one-out and as my Stingray project is nearly finished one has to go.

The bass is in good condition, it's got surface scratching on the back, very light though and only visible at certain angles. There is also some paint missing in the recesses for the neck bolts, I've tried to show this in a photo. It's a beautiful blue-burst with a rosewood neck and it's got 2 week old Ernie Balls on it.

I'd like £400 or very near offer, and collection would definitely be preferred, I don't want it to be damaged by parcelforce or even worse lost. I'd also prefer someone to try before buying, as I love it but someone else may not. I'm in Edinburgh, so I can meet at train station/city centre etc.

I've added phone pics but I can get some decent pics up if anyone wants them.

This is the pic of the neck bolts, some slight paint flaking inside the recesses

Hope you like it as much as I do.

[quote name='Jazz Bass 65' timestamp='1329416547' post='1542238']
I had one of these and I can definately recomend it, I fitted a J-retro kit to mine, as I have done with the L2500 that I own.
[/quote]
Thanks, it is great. I'll really miss the passive/active/active with treble boost switch, it's so versatile.