Why become a member? ×

Ashdown Neo 810 - £400 FS/FT: 410/610/fretless/cheapy bass plus cash

SirChewey

Hello, for sale is my bass cab, she's a biggy. Bought this new in July 2011, now selling due to wanting something a little smaller. Don't mistake this for the lower spec classic 810 by Ashdown, this one has the custom neodymium drivers which just sound amazing; this special order cab retails at £1250. I'm after £400 which I think is cracking value for what this cab delivers.Will take p/x for a decent 4x10 or a 6x10, I'm also interested in a good quality fretless (£400-£500 for a trade) or a fretted (£200-£300 for a trade plus close to £200 cash) thats cheap enough for me not to think twice about converting it to fretless in my own time.

Link to Electro Music - [url="http://www.electromusic.co.uk/Ashdown-Classic-Neo-810.html"]http://www.electromu...ic-Neo-810.html[/url]

Power: 1050W
Peak: 2050W
Imp: 4 Ohm

The drivers have been played in nicely, cab has had approx 150 hours use, mostly studio and at home. There is slight cosmetic damage to the back of the cab on the covering, a bulb got too close and melted a patch about 10mm in diameter but not that noticable. The front top right corner protector has flattenned slightly but this was done in transit by courier when I bought it and I never got round to replacing it.
Included in the sale is a guitar stand which I custom built for the cab that hooks over the top of the cab and attaches to the carry bar at the back so you can hang your bass on the front.

Collection from New Milton, Hampshire (BH25). Will courier myself local for cost or free for the right deal.

Any questions, please feel free to drop me an email/text/call.

Many thanks,
Ben

Edited by SirChewey

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='PURPOLARIS' timestamp='1339519047' post='1689806']
That's gotta do it, total bargain if anyone is looking for an 8x10"
[/quote]
Hope so mate - she's a minty sounding cab that can do plenty. If it wasn't for wanting the space at home, she wouldn't be going really. If it doesn't sell she's earned her place in my living room and my testicles are going to be removed by the Mrs but hey ho - I'll still have the music :lol:

For the cheapy bass option would you be interested at all in my Sue Ryder? It's as new, but I've got some Seymour Duncan SP2 pick-ups and CTS pots etc that I haven't got 'round to putting in yet that'll come with it? :)

Edit: And a flightcase for it too!

Edited by Ben Jamin

Still for sale!! Has no-one got any money or gear they don't need in exchange for this lovely cab. I can't believe people don't want this puppy, she's a really good sounding cab with stacks of basstitude and love to give. It's now been on here since February and at £400 it's a steal if I do say so myself....