Why become a member? ×

Ibanez SR500

jezzaboy

I got this in a trade a couple of weeks ago from Pikeman. It is a brilliant piece of kit in fantastic condition but as I am bandless and in love with my Fender Jazz, I`m offering it for sale for £340 posted or £330 collected.

As most of you are aware, the SR series have slim necks, are lightweight and the 500 has Bartolini pickups and active circut. It is fitted with Schaller straplocks and they will stay with the bass. There are no chips or any damage on the bass.

If you need shipping, I will place it inside an old padded gig bag and pack it well. Please note the gig bag is intended for protection only although it could be used. Payment by paypal as gift or by cheque. If you are collecting the bass, I will supply a nice shiny Fender gig bag.

No trades please. Any questions fire away.....
[attachment=99326:SAM_0374.JPG]
[attachment=99327:SAM_0378.JPG]
[attachment=99328:SAM_0379.JPG]
[attachment=99329:SAM_0382.JPG]
[attachment=99330:SAM_0383.JPG]

Spec: Neck Material: 5pc Jatoba/ Bubinga Neck Type: SR4 Body: Mahogany body Frets: Medium frets Fingerboard: Rosewood Inlay: Abalone oval inlay Bridge: Accu-cast B300 bridge NeckPU: Bartolini® MK1-4-F BridgePU: Bartolini® MK1-4-R EQ: EQB-IIIS HW Color: Cosmo Black Finishes: BM

Edited by jezzaboy