Why become a member? ×

Sold - Hartke Hydrive 410 cab For Sale Now £250

wltchris

[quote name='wltchris' timestamp='1341917764' post='1726046']
Somebody must want to buy my Hartke Hydrive 410 for only £350? In absolutely mint condition.
[/quote]

yes indeedy but still trying to amass sufficent beer tokenage for you :D

[quote name='daz' timestamp='1342489171' post='1736109']
'Fraid even 350 is beyond me, what with buying a new car just before I went on holiday last month. I do though, have 16 unchecked lottery tickets, so you never know I might have it off you. :)
[/quote]

Ha! Well if you turn out to be a lottery millionaire I may have to charge you my original asking price of £400 :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Hartke Hydrive 410 for sale [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]in [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/166879-hartke-hydrive-410-cab-for-sale/page__st__60#"]mint[/url] condition - £400[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Hartke Hydrive still 410 for sale - still virtually unused and still in mint condition - £400 o.n.o. If you look early on in the history of this advert there is a glowing recommendation from the guy that bought the head off me (on page 1 or 2) and he points out that it is in mint condition. This really should have sold ages ago and I'm very bemused that nobody wants it![/font][/color]