Why become a member? ×

Artisan EUB

I bought this last summer when I fancied myself as an EUB player but have barely used it since then. Cosmetically it's not too bad with a few chips and scuffs and electronically it works fine. The main problem I've got is the intonation isn't great from string to string so I've been struggling to be inspired to practice. The nut probably needs work as string height seems different across strings. As I don't know any decent DB luthiers, it's just kind of sat in the corner of my room mocking me for not playing it so I'm selling it on the condition you might not be able to play it straight out the case. I'm also pretty small and the stretches are destroying my hands. I might just back into EUB at some point if I can find a more suitable instrument.

It comes with a soft padded case and I'm after £200 which is £50 less than I paid when it had 3 strings (the low E is a spiro bought off Benbastin on here). Collection only from Sheffield, I know I said that with another bass I sold before I caved and posted it but there is noooo way I can post or even trust this to a courier. I drive so can meet part way or deliver not too far away for petrol costs.