Why become a member? ×

"The Voice Of...." TV Show

Faithless

[quote name='jonthebass' timestamp='1333030657' post='1596461']
Well I can report back that The Voice UK 'battle' stage was blinkin long loud days and no fun to work on whatsoever :(
I hope they paid you well Faithless :) :) :)
[/quote]

well if you want to pull a sickie at any point i will be more than happy to fill in ;)

[quote name='jonthebass' timestamp='1333030657' post='1596461']
Well I can report back that The Voice UK 'battle' stage was blinkin long loud days and no fun to work on whatsoever :(
I hope they paid you well Faithless :) :) :)
[/quote]

What is that you're doing in the show?
The whole preparation thing for the Battles shows (as we filmed them in 2 days) was really heavy - long rehearsals, very little breaks. As for the money, well, it always can be better, but it's not bad where it is, though.

[quote name='Faithless' timestamp='1333034477' post='1596545']
What is that you're doing in the show?
The whole preparation thing for the Battles shows (as we filmed them in 2 days) was really heavy - long rehearsals, very little breaks. As for the money, well, it always can be better, but it's not bad where it is, though.
[/quote]

I'm a Sound Engineer at the studios where it was recorded. Unfortunately (fortunately?!) not playing bass on it!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys,

At this stage, we're now doing Final Live Shows!
I'm really excited about the whole thing - we've already done two shows, and last Sunday we had Fools Garden as our guests, and we were very proud to help Fools Garden to introduce and play their newest single "Innocence" for the first time word-wide!!!

Sadly the video with the song cannot be put on Youtube due to copyright issues etc. but here's an old Fools Garden hit, "Lemon Tree" from the very same show!
I nearly sh*t my pants during this tune, because I was sight-reading the tune as trombone player was covering the bass part as well for big part of the tune - thankfully it went down fine, lol!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbsxODfYlfY[/media]

Edited by Faithless