Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Devi Ever Vintage Fuzz Master

GarethFlatlands

I bought this for g****r but I use a lot of weird chord voicings and fuzz just doesn't work with them. This did sound awesome with single notes and power chords but I don't use those things enough. It's bascially a fuzz built to sound like old school recordings meaning you don't need a cranked tube amp to get the best out of it as with some vintage units.

"“This doesn’t sound like a vintage fuzz!” you might be saying to yourself. Well that is why it’s called the Vintage Fuzz MASTER. Back in the day when I was looking for a really wild fuzz sound I heard in the most insane of Jimi Hendrix performances, or psychadelic noise freak outs of the 60′s and 70′s, it seemed that all the pedals people were recommending just weren’t cutting it. That’s because a lot of those old fuzz sounds were created by combining fuzz faces or tone benders with high gain marshall stacks recorded at insane volumes. The Vintage Fuzz Master is my solution to the conundrum of wanting to have that sound in a tiny package. All the madness of vintage fuzz into a high gain amp with out the hassle of carrying around a stack with you. It was good enough for Trent Reznor. It’ll be fine what you need out of a fuzz." - Devi Ever FX

I'm a bit gutted about having to sell it as it's a great sounding unit but not for the way I play and they were really friendly and helpful when I emailed them.

Bought direct from Devi Ever and with a stupid customs charge on top it came to around £82. It's been used for literally 30-40 minutes at practice until I accepted it wasn't working out so I'm looking for £75 posted.