Why become a member? ×

Epifani UL212. now going to just sell it. NOW SOLD

dave_bass5

Not interested in anything other than a UL410 4ohms at the moment.

The time has come for me ot try some 10's so i though what better way to do it than a UL410.

If i cant get a straight swap im wiling to pay a bit of cash as well.

I will sell if i dont get anywhere.

EDIT: Ive decided i now wont get the swap i wanted so have got a price for a UL410 from Bass central in the states.
cant let this go until i get the UL410 which wont be until end of this month or early may.

I'll bump the thread again when i can let it go. might also drop the price a bit or be open to lower offers.

Edited by dave_bass5

[quote name='dave_bass5' post='169027' date='Apr 3 2008, 11:34 AM']Not interested in anything other than a UL410 4ohms at the moment.

The time has come for me ot try some 10's so i though what better way to do it than a UL410.

If i cant get a straight swap im wiling to pay a bit of cash as well.

I will sell if i dont get anywhere.[/quote]

Hi Dave, Where did you get your Epifani gear from originally? I'm looking for a head and a cab!

[quote name='Harrythebassdawg' post='169171' date='Apr 3 2008, 02:58 PM']Hi Dave, Where did you get your Epifani gear from originally? I'm looking for a head and a cab![/quote]

I got the cab from wood&tronics in Italy.

[url="http://www.woodandtronics.com/"]http://www.woodandtronics.com/[/url]

[quote name='Harrythebassdawg' post='169171' date='Apr 3 2008, 02:58 PM']Hi Dave, Where did you get your Epifani gear from originally? I'm looking for a head and a cab![/quote]

Also try the bass gallery www.thebassgallery.com

• 1 month later...

Right.

Now i need to get rid of this. Ive been on the fence about getting rid of it in the past but I need sot downsize my rig quickly so i have to get rid of this (but not for stupid money ;-)

Im looking for £400 OVNO, picked up form me in central London. I wont post it.

Or I'll swap for a 4ohms 1212L.

Either way i need to get a 1212L quickly but please, no alternatives.

Edited by dave_bass5