Why become a member? ×

LTD Surveyor 4 String Natural - Withdrawn

Shannon

Here for sale is my LTD Surveyor 400 Natural finish bass. I have just bought a new bass today so have dropped the price for a sale.

I am only selling as I have gone back to a fender and cannot warrant keeping all my gear so having a bit of clear out.

I bought it brand new in November and has been used for a South Africa tour of 8 shows and has only been used for 2 other shows and recording.

It is in very good condition slight bit of standard unnoticeable buckle rash but nothing major. One of the knobs has fallen off but haven't got round to putting a new one on just yet but nothing major.

I would consider trades for the likes of a Fender Aerodyne or a MM Sub will put in cash for the right trade.

Here is some details I got online

[color=#000000][font=Verdana][size=2]* Bolt-On[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Verdana][size=2]* 34” Scale[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Verdana][size=2]* Swamp Ash Body[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Verdana][size=2](Quilted Maple Top, STB / DBSB)[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Verdana][size=2]* Maple Neck[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Verdana][size=2]* Maple Fingerboard[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Verdana][size=2]* 38mm Standard Nut[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Verdana][size=2]* U Neck Contour[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Verdana][size=2]* 21 XJ Frets[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Verdana][size=2]* Chrome Hardware[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Verdana][size=2]* ESP Tuners[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Verdana][size=2]* Wilkinson Licensed Bridge[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Verdana][size=2]* EMG MMTW ( B) / 35P4 (N) Active p.u.w/ B-30 Rev-S 3-Band EQ[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Verdana][size=2]w/ mini switch coil tap (Br. p/u)[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Verdana][size=2]* Finish: STB, DBSB, NAT[/size][/font][/color]

Edited by Shannon

I can seriously vouce for these basses as I have the 5 string version and they pack value like no other bass I've played and owned, the variety of tone between the three band eq and these pickups is absolutly UNREAL.

Just on the off note, I'm sure my band did a gig with you at some point, Seven Year Kismit and Ghosts Over Japan ?
Meh, could be wrong but if it sounds familier let me know! :)

[quote name='Shannon' timestamp='1326845704' post='1502861']
Yeah the tone is great with the EQ, yeah I think we did maybe in Manchester quite a while back?

Weve now changed our name for the new album should prob update my profile :)
Hope the band is doing well.
[/quote]

Yeah thats what I was thinking! Cool how we both owned a Surveyor, as I say mines the 5 string version and I use it in Ghosts Over Japan which is Metal/Djent and I use it for my own Hip-Hop/Jazz Projects and it's also being used for my friends acoustic project, these basses have so much versatility :D

As for Ghosts yeah we need a new drummer at the moment!
Hope things are going well with you and good luck with the sale!

Cai