Why become a member? ×

Fender Bassman 135 2x15 Cab

Pow_22

[size=2][color=#000000]**Complete Edit after stupid GAS moment**[/color][/size]

[size=2][color=#000000]Whilst I still really want the SVT CL head and 610 cab ive realised my priority should be to give my current head a good go with a 610. The valves do sound brilliant if im honest and take my GAS specs off.[/color][/size]

[size=2][color=#000000]The problem seems to be our drummer is an absolute animal and we all have to crank our gear to get heard. In my last band I never really even heard the valve breakup this amp pumps out. The new band means im almost maxing out and need a few more speakers I think to tighten up the sound and help cut through.[/color][/size]

[size=2][color=#000000]I looked at the VBC 412’s on here and whilst they would be good I think its pointless me buying gear only to try and upgrade to the Ampeg stuff in the near future….[/color][/size]

[size=2][color=#000000]Anyway – Im now offering for sale or part-trade my Fender Bassman 2x15 cab.[/color][/size]

[b][size=2][color=#000000]Fender Bassman 135 2x15 Cab[/color][/size][/b]

[size=2][color=#000000]Tall silverfaced 2x15 cab. Contains Emminece Gamma speakers to give a total handling of around 200w. Again tolex is tatty with a few 'flaps' that could do with gaffa taping back down. Silver cloth grill is in very good condition given its age. Looks like a proper old bass cab should, tall, silvery and oozing mojo.[/color][/size]

[size=2][color=#000000]Im after the ampeg 610 as mentioned so would certainly entertain offers of one. Depending on condition I would obviously top up with cash from my end.[/color][/size]

[color=#000000]Cash wise ill say £280 collected from Manchester or delivered within reason. Cab is set up in our studio in Bolton so if someone wanted to try their amp/bass through it that’s fine.[/color]

Edited by Pow_22

still trying to find an image hosting site that isnt barred on works interweb!

In the meantime heres t'ebay link

[url="http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fender-Bassman-135-2x15-Bass-Cab-/230735188219?pt=UK_MusicalInstr_Amplifiers_RL&hash=item35b8e390fb"]http://www.ebay.co.u...=item35b8e390fb[/url]

As per the SC Amp im selling, feel free to fling an offer my way if you feel the price is too high

Edited by Pow_22

• 5 weeks later...