Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Upgraded SX Precision. £125

jonsparrow91

For sale, my SX Precision in vintage white with a tort pickguard and a rosewood neck. The upgrades are Wilkinson tuners, a Seymour Duncan Quarter Pounder, a black high-mass bridge*) and a Fender decal. The finish on the neck has been striped down to remove the overly-orange tint and it has exposed screw holes around the bridge, 2 for the old bridge (which is included) and 2 for a bridge cover (also included, sans screws.)

(*The bridge is actually a piezo bridge but needs a new wire (and soldering) for it to work.)

I'm trading this in because I need a bridge pickup, simple as. I'd rather a straight swap but I might be able to add a little bit of cash for the right bass. Extended range is fine but I must have frets!

I'm a music student so I use this bass every day so it would need to be done in person and in London so I'm not bassless and waiting for a courier.

[center][/center]
[center]/godawfulpic[/center]

Edited by spaz91

That was the plan when I bought it but I lack the funds, time and skill. :( I need this bass to be up and running every day too, my track record with electronics means it would take me about a week to do all that. Hopefully whoever gets this can make better use of it's potential.

Very possibly buying a bass this evening, if that goes ahead then I'll put up a sale price of £125.