Why become a member? ×

Unwanted distorted sound from my Trace Elliot AH60012 - Sorted!

MarkG3

Had a phone call from Trace today who were really helpful, I have to say despite my frustrations I'm glad that their customer service is actually good and they want to make sure this is sorted.

They assured me that everything was replaced and that the guy on the phone was actually there watching it being tested and repaired.

So basically they have invited me up to their HQ tomorrow to bring the amp my cab and my GB S9 as well to show that the issue is isolated to the head. I think that is quality that they have offered that and they are going to make sure the managers are there to see me as well and to try and sort this out.

Had a quality day at Trace HQ and the lads there are really nice and basically got my amp working again after much confusion from all of us!

Serious amounts of respect for the guys at Trace Elliot for the amount of customer support they have given me really wasn't expecting much but they went all out.

Thanks Trace Elliot!

• 6 months later...

Just as an update as I forgot to post, the issue swiftly came back soon after thinking it was all ok, then sent it back again and Trace had it for about 3-4 months then they basically changed the amp and worked on changing some values of components in the amp and sent me it back and its all good!

Edited by S9_S12_Bass