Why become a member? ×

What a lovely pair - now lifted and separated

David Bradshaw

Shortly to hear the pitter patter of tiny frets. I have just committed to a new build from those awfully nice Overwater Bass people. And something has got to give (or so the missis says) Here are my two TRB's both made in Japan models. They were bought second hand by me in separate trades. In fact the fretless five was bought when I was checking the market for the value of my fretted six. Typical bass player - instead of selling one I end up buying another! Both in mint condition - other than the missing fader pot on the six that the eagle eyed of you will have spotted. I sheared the plastic shaft by bashing it into something but effected a stunning repair with superglue (stronger than the original!?) Anyway my eldest has just done the same thing. I will re-perform but you may want to replace the pot or the Airfix modelers amongst you could probably do a better job. I think £900 for the pair is about right or will separate as required but it would be great if someone out there wanted both. No cases by the way. They are both sporting elyxr strings and sound fantastic in the 35in scale which means that the b string actually sounds musical and not just like a sloppy mess. The electronics are spectacular. I play an old Jazz when gigging and I lust for the control that these two have. I am based in Hexham - near Newcastle upon Tyne for those out there from south of Watford. Mobile 0750 611 3076
Thanks
David
Now re-housed in the London metropolis - hope you are enjoying them guys.
David

Edited by David Bradshaw