Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot series 6 GP12 smx range 300 watt 4x10 combo

AKA

[font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]For sale my trusted Trace elliot 4x10 300 watt combo, this amp is a beast and has served me very well, it is a series 6 model which uses the popular GP12 preamp with a on off switchable 12-band graphic Eq, a great sound management section with high n low compression control and eq balance for low or high effect of the graffic, separate active and passive inputs, line and XLR out, effects loop and mid-range preshape EQ function. RMS Impedance: 8 Ohms, Pre-Shape Functions Line out D.I XLR out Effects loop, selling this as i've now somehow seemed to have collected 5 bass amps!!!! sorry wifey!! n have run out of space in my spareroom, plus i can't play them all and this amp needs to be out there playing not sat in a room redundant!!! :sad: [/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]the amp has just been serviced so is ready to go![/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif][attachment=97237:IMAG0164.jpg][attachment=97236:IMAG0162.jpg][attachment=97235:IMAG0160.jpg][/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]i'm looking for £320 for the amp, due to the weight of the amp i would prefer the buyer to collect or i don't mind[/font]
[font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]meeting up somewhere in between if that suits. cheers. AKA. :thank_you: :thank_you:[/font]