Why become a member? ×

Aria FL10 Flanger & DOD FX-20 Phaser

P-T-P

[b]Tone Factor 442 Envelope Filter[/b] - Best bass filter on the market not called Mutron and this one was specially made in a black sparkle case with blue LED for our very own Taystee. Works a treat but just not getting used as I'd hoped. Boxed. [b]SOLD[/b].

[b]Aria FL-10 Flanger [/b]- this is a super pedal that has bags of tone and, with it's clever double click pedal set-up it means you can actually have two different sounds on tap from one pedal without having to adjust the controls at all. There's plenty will say this is the best Flanger pedal on the market and I wouldn't disagree with that. Not sure you can even get these anymore so I'm guessing prices will only go up over time. Was £45 now[b]£40 posted[/b].

[b]Artec ADL-2 Analog Delay [/b]- lovely boutique-ish pedal this one. Brings slap lines to life remarkably well but does a whole bunch of other goodness besides. Boxed. Was £35 now [b]SOLD[/b].

[b]DOD FX-20 Stereo Phaser [/b]- This makes a grand noise from moody and swirling to a aggressive and barking and a whole lot in between. Boxed. Was £35 now [b]£30 posted[/b].

PM me or give me a call on 07515 929935 or drop a line to pete at peteward dot co dot uk.

Edited by P-T-P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...