Why become a member? ×

Lakland Hollow body and Lakland Duck Dunn Precision

sshorepunk

I had another thread running about this bass, was looking to trade for a fretted version, but a few things happened yesterday that resulted in some serious semi acoustic GAS! I should know where I'm at with my GAS later today, but it is looking like I will pursue another route, so as a result, I am putting this bass out there!

What we have is a Lakland hollow body in CAR
It's got a fretted neck fitted, but started life as a lined fretless, this neck is included
p/ups are Bartolini
Comes with hard case and another set of flats

This bass is in great condition, only thing I can see is a disc from the top of one of the tone controls is missing

Looking at £875 ono (No Trades)

Lakland Duck Dunn P Bass

Candy apple red,, perloid pickgaurd
Rosewood neck with blocks
Jazz bass neck profile
Lakland gig bag
Bass is in great condition and I'm onl selling to move some cash into ssomething else I have going on, so no trades please! I will be looking to get another one of these later in the year as they are great basses

£600

images on request, or email me at [email="[email protected]"][email protected][/email]

I am based in manchester

Tony

Edited by sshorepunk

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, will do! Not sure of the origin of the neck, the availability and price would suggest its US!
I paid for it last week and it got posted Friday
I assume it's slow mail as shipping was around $35, probably USPS?
I should start a thread on this instead of updating a for sale thread !

Tony

[quote name='sshorepunk' timestamp='1326834422' post='1502667']
Yeah, will do! Not sure of the origin of the neck, the availability and price would suggest its US!
[/quote]

What !? I thought you were getting it from Lakland. Are you telling me you just stumbled across a Lakland neck on eBay ? If not, who's providing Lakland (or Lakland compatible) necks ?

Andy

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...