Why become a member? ×

Misc Items, Straps, Cables, Tubes etc

Having a nice new year clean and found loads of stuff hidden away that I'm just not using anymore / never used in the first place.

Hercules Folding Guitar Stand - £10

Guvnor Animal Print Leather Guitar Strap - £10

4 x George L's Right Angle Jacks - £12
(I also have 2 straight George L's Jacks, not pictured) - £5

2 x Momentary footswitches for keyboard - £3 each or £5 for the pair

OBBM made stereo 1/4 inch jack to xlr - £3

Set of 10 matched Sovtek Tubes - £45 for the lot no splits it's a bargain as is and I don't want to be left with a few spare tubes

These will have come out of something I hardly used, as a set and tested by my tech as very good and subsequently kept as backups, I don't have any 6l6 amps anymore and to stop them getting used as tubes for my band and me not getting anything back on them they are on here.

Stylophone
Bought ages ago, no issues, batteries in it, just never going to use it - £10

I'm open to offers on everything and will do deals if you want more than one thing

Cheers

Sovtek and Brimar Preamp Tubes - £20 for the pair no splits (Sovtek is a 12ax7 and the Brimar is an ECC83)
(due to the difficulty in posting these, I will not split them even though I know everyone is after the Brimar, it just makes it pointless to sell the sovtek unless i can package it all together)
Both tubes are new, I want to say brand new but the Brimar is obviously very old, basically neither have ever been used and would be considered new or new old stock.

XLR to Midi conectors - £10
(little known fact, XLR cables can work as midi cables so this basically allows you to convert a cheap xlr cable into what would have been a very expensive midi cable)

X2 wireless and receiver sets - £100 for the lot, no splits
(read about them here [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/155913-lots-of-x2-digital-wirelesss/"]http://basschat.co.u...ital-wirelesss/[/url])

I'm open to offers on everything and will do deals if you want more than one thing

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...