Why become a member? ×

Fender aerodyne jazz bass 4 string Black 2006 **FOR SALE**

adam83

Hi,i am selling my 2006 fender aerodyne jazz bass in black,very nice guitar for rock and metal but i play in a blues band so have no need for it now and need a new amp!!so something has to go.If you are interested please email me on [email protected] and i will send some across.The guitar is in excellent condition so please no timewasters trying to offer silly money.

Thanks

Adam

[quote name='asheroesfall' timestamp='1325627889' post='1485521']
Your gonna struggle for that buddy I've got the same guitar available and had lowered the price the 350 and still no interest. Good luck with the sale tho.
[/quote]

The guy can advertise the bass for what he want's. If people want to buy it for that, that's up to them to decide. No comments on pricing on for sale threads please. Keep it to PM.

Thanks

• 3 months later...

[quote name='adam83' timestamp='1325625910' post='1485475']
Hi,i am selling my 2006 fender aerodyne jazz bass in black,very nice guitar for rock and metal but i play in a blues band so have no need for it now and need a new amp!!so something has to go.If you are interested please email me on [email protected] and i will send some across.The guitar is in excellent condition so please no timewasters trying to offer silly money.

Thanks

Adam
[/quote]

is this still for sale?