Why become a member? ×

Small clearout - MXR, EHX and Boss

TG Flatline

Having a bit of a clearout as all my board is either replaced or about to be replaced by my own builds. The Big Muff, Small Stone and Octave have been permanent fixtures on my board since buying each of them, all of them tied to the board and with jacks permanently engaged so no constant plugging and unplugging eating at the sockets. The board is flightcased and though they've been gigged they have all been looked after.

[s][b]Electro-Harmonix Bass Big Muff - £35 Posted[/b][/s][b]- [color=#ff0000]SOLD[/color][/b]
With box (a bit tatty to be honest) but no manual.

[s][b]Electro-Harmonix Small Stone Nano - £35 Posted[/b][/s][b] - [color=#ff0000]SOLD[/color][/b]
With box in excellent condition along with manual and all the marketing nonsense EHX throw in with their new pedals.

[b]MXR Bass Octave Deluxe M288 - £85 Posted - [color=#0000ff]ON HOLD PENDING PAYMENT[/color][/b]
Same as the Small Stone, box in excellent condition with manual and "buy more MXR" literature.

[b][s]Electro-Harmonix Nano Clone - £15 Posted[/s] - [color=#ff0000]SOLD[/color][/b]
Bought this second-hand on an impulse and haven't used it beyond testing it works. It is a centre-positive effect so didn't really suit my pedalboard (LEAN!) and wasn't the kind of chorus I was after. Would make a decent cheap chorus for someone though and it makes sense for someone to get some use out of it. There's a bit of glue left over on the bottom from where the last guy attached velcro but other than that is in decent but used nick. No box or manual.

[s][b]Boss GEB-7 - £35 Posted[/b][/s][b] - [color=#ff0000]SOLD[/color][/b]
Bought new and never used beyond a couple of test runs. Comes with box and manual in great condition.

Edited by TG Flatline