Why become a member? ×

Boss PH-3 & Chord Flanger

Delberthot

I have a love/hate relationship with effects. I fancy a different sound for certain things so buy pedals, use them for a bit and then sell them again cos I can't be bothered and end up preferring my sound with nothing added.

So I'm at the selling them all stage and have the following for sale which all include postage to mainland UK:

Boss PH-3 Phaser pedal - All working as per but the previous owner removed the rubber under thingy and label to fit velcro for a pedal board so its bare metal underneath. kind of makes sense as its perfectly flat. £55

Chord Flanger - does exactly what it says on the pedal. Usual Flanger type controls in a sturdy metal casing. usual Boss type fittings. comes with original box. £15

I'm in two minds about my Japanese OC-2 as well but I've checked Ebay and a couple have sold for £95+ so I might keep a hold of it for a bit as I don't want to end up having to buy another down the line for three figures

Again, all pedals are priced to include postage to mainland UK. If you're not in the UK then let me know where you are and I'll find out how much extra it will be for you.

I haven't got round to taking pictures of the Phaser yet but here are the others:

Edited by Delberthot