Why become a member? ×

Hello Everyone, im joe :D

jojoagogo234

hello everyone. im new to basschat. i was recommended it by my English teacher (who's an amazing bassist btw) i just wanted to say about about myself, hopefully make some friends, and geek out about bass and such :yarr:.

i play a left handed Cort action ( yeah, aint life a bitch <_< )

and i also own a peavey maximillion 5 string ( also lefty )

iv been playing for about 6 years, iv been in a band with two other mates of mine i met in school ever since we started playing. we started playing at the same time :) so we are really close as friends and musicians.

i hope to get loads of good

Pretty good man, well....better now i,ve found a drummer and guitarist to jam with for a while.....fell on my feet coz am a window cleaner and been cleaning the drummers house for 10yrs! Only got together with him 2wks ago and him and his mate are damn fine crack! So am a happy fella.You say your playing with some mates in a band as well......all good Joe...keep it up mate...for me the jams keep the old hands and brain in good shape while waitin for gigs or going back up North for general playing with the band.
Nice one Joe and regards.

Aye aye Joe......playing different kinds of things, i,m pretty crap at descriptions and at the same time am not one to put down links and tings to get from here to there but here i think it maybe an idea......i,m pretty crap with computers as a rule but my daughter has just helped with a link to me Bro,s record label, she plays keyboard and fiddle..meks u sick dunnit! LOL.......i think we have sum stuff on there and there are some local and not so local bands on it.....anyway Joe it,s [url="http://www.chevstar.com/"]http://www.chevstar.com/[/url] and we come under The Age and Cape. If you got any sounds gimme a listen, if you ain,t then am sure you will be getting summit together at some point. There are places to be heard! Keep on pluckin dude. Cheers, Simon.