Why become a member? ×

EH Bass Blogger, Boss Graphic and Boss Chorus

throwoff

Hey guys,

I really want an MXR blowtorch and one has come up so time to move these on and rebuild a pedal board that I want for my current band.

[u]BLOGGER[/u]

Great bass fuzz/drive pedal with a real old school tone. In visually great nick (few little scratches and the like but like all EH stuff its pretty much bomb proof)

2 issues with it, firstly one screw is missing from the backplate, not a huge problem still secure on there.

Secondly it will not run from a power supply, when you plug one in the light stays on and the switch does nothing. Still works fine on the 9V battery and I'm sure someone who understands electronics a little better could fix it.

With that in mind and a new price of 50 quid roughly online plus shipping I will say 30 quid shipped its yours.

[u]CEB3 Chorus[/u]

You all know it, some of you love it, others hate it! The marmite effect for bassists I always think. Personally I love it but will throw my hands up and admit that I'm pretty pants at dialing it in and it really does not work in my current band setting.

99% mint, fully working, bit of velcro on the bottom.

These go at £79 new so I will say 40 shipped.

[u]GEB7[/u]

The well known and much loved GEB7. Does exactly what it says on the tin but with my Shuttle 6 having such a good flat tone and the fact I pretty much only use active basses now it has turned into a glorified boost pedal. Something far easier accomplished with a simple booster pedal with one knob!

Again 99% mint, fully working, bit of velcro on the bottom.

These go at £79 new so 40 shipped.

Will take 120 for all 3 if anyone wants them or trades for an MXR Blowtorch however I do already have someone offering one to me which I would love to buy so cash prefered.