Why become a member? ×

Modulus Flea For sale / trade **SOLD**

Magnolia

I've barely had this 5 mins and Its with a very heavy heart that I may have to sell.

I have recently lost my job and as such funds are tight. Christmas isn't helping matters much.

This is a lot of bass to have when there are bills that need paying so it has to go. I'm gutted.

Anyway, I bought from the Bass Palace in the USA. Had it imported here.

It really is a fantastic bass. I've owned a few over the years, even with the in demand Lane Poor pickup. I think this is the best of the bunch. A bit more aggressive sounding. Which is what you want from a flea.

Its got a Badass 2 bridge. Bartolini pickup and pre amp.

its an early model. Made in 1997, doesn't have a truss rod. Doesn't need one. Finished in blue flake with matching headstock.

There are a few dings here and there. Nothing which effect the playability of it. One on the headstock and some marks on the bottom of the body. (you can see in my pics)

I want £1100 for it. I may accept trades + cash. Wouldn't mind a nice Jazz or even a precision.

I'm happy to post as I still have the box it was sent to me in. Collection is cool too.

[size=8][b]SOLD[/b][/size]

Edited by Magnolia

Ouch man that's sad you've got to part with this beast. I'd have it in blink if I had the funds.
I know from past PMs that you really do think this is a lot better sounding than the Lane Poor equipped jobs (so much so you convinced me that going with Barts for my replica is a good idea) so for anyone interested it's not sales pitch.

Cheers for the kind comments. It really does break my heart to have to sell this. I'm doing everything I can to stop this from happening.

I get nothing but compliments about this bass (not my playing) when I gig. It not only cuts through the mix like butter, it reaches out and punches the audience in the face.

[quote name='Stockholm Syndrome' timestamp='1323001074' post='1458058']
A long shot here, but no interest in trading for a Warwick Corvette LTD 2002?
[/quote]

Any other time I may have been interested, but I ideally need a straight sale.

This may be sold now anyway!

I'm going to miss it!

Cheers.

Its a horrible feeling to let go a bass that is one of the only ones that really 'worked' with me. But...at the end of the day, its just a bass, there are more important things in life. Such as heating and eating!

I'm sure i'll be in a position to get another before long! :)