Why become a member? ×

Line 6 Variax 705 5 String in Black

yorks5stringer

Fellow Basschatterers

The time has come to break my Bass-selling virginity: I am offering my barely used and now increasingly rare Black Line 6 Variax 705 complete with all the gubbins ( tough padded Line 6 gigbag, power supply, stereo cable plus a spare (2) , DI Box, batteries and a spare set of unused D'addario strings).

It would almost pass as new: I've played much scruffier new basses in shops than this. It has the well documented 24 Bass sounds which can then be individually tailored and saved. Action is nice and low and the neck just like a Fender 5 Jazz.

I'm happy to transfer the remainder of the 36 month warranty ( it was bought in May 2007) which means if it goes wrong if will be fixed F.O.C.- not that I've had any issues with it!

The cheapest I've seen one is £549 and some are much more expensive at £799 so I'm looking for offers over[b]£400 [/b]: if someone wants to collect then we can negotiate!

My reason for selling is that it is a quite expensive dust trap: my Rick Turner and G&L L 2500 both obtained from Basschatters of this Board are currently meeting my bass needs!

N.B. The apparent marks on the Bass in the 2nd photo are in fact reflections from rain on the glass roof (not ceiling)!
[attachment=6962:123.jpg][attachment=6963:CIMG0008.JPG][attachment=6964:CIMG0011.JPG]

Edited by yorks5stringer

Oh lordy, I've always fancied one of these, just was not sure when I tried a 4 a while back

Let's see how much cash I have left after tomorrow :huh::)

BTW re: [quote]I'm happy to transfer the remainder of the 36 month warranty ( it was bought in May 2007) which means if it goes wrong if will be fixed F.O.C.- not that I've had any issues with it![/quote] Not sure you will be able to do this if you have registered the bass with Line6. I bought a POD xT from eBay a while back and was unable to register it to my Line6 account as it was already registered, despite the seller telling me he had never done so

• 2 weeks later...