Why become a member? ×

Italia Mondial Bass FS

phsycoandy

[size=4][font=Arial][font=Arial]Used Italia Mondial bass.[/font][/font][/size]

Features semi-acoustic body. Passive and Active Pickups each with there own controls & output Jack. One is a standard humbucker type the other is a bridge mounted piezo pickup.

[size=4][color=#000000][font=Times][font=Arial]Some wonderful tones are available and the outputs can be blended externally a bit like the output on a Rickenbacker bass.[/font][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Times][font=Arial]Great condition, small area of buckle rash on the back and one hairline crack in the thick clear coat finish on the top edge (see pic 5). The battery compartment lid is missing and I have it secured with tape & a couple of the control knob caps have gone astray, I guess these can be replaced.[/font][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Times][font=Arial]Nice light bass with some great retro styling. The thumb rest is on a slider and can be moved to suit your fingering style, very cool feature.[/font][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Times][font=Arial]Comes in good quality padded Ritter gig bag. £250 plus £10 Shipping.[/font][/font][/color][/size]

[color=#000000][font=Times][size=1][font=Arial][size=2][/size][/font][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Times][size=1][font=Arial][size=2][/size][/font][/size][/font][/color]

Edited by phsycoandy

[quote name='ryancowell25' timestamp='1322766028' post='1455677']
I used to own one of these and they are a brilliantly eccentric and wonderful bass.

I cannot recommend the piezo enough and recording with the twin outputs gives you a great deal of flexibility.
[/quote]Yup great sounding bass with a great range of tones.

[quote name='cardinaljay' timestamp='1322783331' post='1455993']
super looking thang indeed. You're from Ipswich - not far from me! What band does ya play in?

I'm selling a 73 Precision soon. If this still available, I'll have it for sure!
[/quote]Band link at bottom of my posts.

• 2 weeks later...