Why become a member? ×

Ashdown MAG 300r bass amp + 2 unit flight case SOLD

Adrenochrome

I have for sale my Ashdown MAG 300r bass guitar amplifier (made in England ~2003/2004) and Protex 2u flight case.

Same spec as the usual MAG 300 just designed to live safely in a flight case, which it has since it was bought by me.
2 x speaker outputs, VU input level display (bulb replaced a year or 2 ago), 307 watts rms into 4 ohm load, 180 watts rms into 8 ohm load.
Power section was replaced less than 2 years ago (after an incident with a dodgy electric supply in a Leeds boozer) at a cost of ~£100, I can probably dig out the receipt for this work.

This amp has been very well looked after but has done a [i]lot[/i] of gigging and travelling.
The amp is almost spotless - the finish is slightly damaged around where screws have been taken in/out but this can hardly be seen. Also, one of the screws is missing from the amp's casing when I had to replace a slow-blow fuse at a gig.

Price for both amp and flight case [b]£100[/b] ovno

I can deliver to Harrogate or West Yorkshire area for free, subject to arrangement, probably a bit further for fuel costs.

Edited by Adrenochrome

Ooh.. use one of those in the rehersal place we use. Actually had both guitarists (who bring their own rather substantial Stacks with them, one ENG, one ex-Anthrax) ask me to turn down.. something I've not experienced before!! Cheeky and quite guitarist intimidating *BUMP* on me