Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

For Trade Brand New Frudua GFJ 5 string Jazz. Traded!

M-N-Y

Hi All,

I have a brand new Frudua 5 string jazz bass in 3 tone sunburst that I would like to trade for a nice 4 string of some sort. I have realised that I'm not suited to playing 5 string. I would be interested in predominantly jazz type basses, but open to offers. The Frudua is a lovely bass,comes with Frudua gig bag is 34 inch scale and has a distinct look of an Alleva Coppolo bass. the pick ups are Di Marzio ultra jazz with a single coil at the neck and a switchable humbucker at the bridge. The bass cost just short of 880 euros with case and delivery from Italy. As you would expect from a 4 week old bass the condition is mint.

Cheers for looking,

Mark.

Edited by M-N-Y

Great pic Area, thank you. This is exactly like my bass and to be fair I'm not unhappy with how it sounds or plays, or any aspect of it really. Just the fact that it is a 5 string. Haven't really thought about a straight sale to be honest, but if someone wants to buy then I'm prepared to lose the carriage cost and cost of the gig bag which would make the price around £750 ish.

Thanks and regards,

Mark.

Edited by M-N-Y

Hello All,

I have put this back up as I would dearly like a nice 4 string. I am not suited to playing a 5 it seems. This really is a fantastic bass and compares favourably to any Lakland Skyline and many of the boutique Japanese jazz basses like Bacchus etc. It would certainly not give much away to a US Fender five string plus it has the added versatility of a switchable humbucking and single coil pickup at the bridge. Both pickups are Di Marzio. Open to trade and sale offers but as the bass is literally new I can't afford to make a huge loss on it, so please be kind. :)

Thank you,

Mark.

Edited by M-N-Y