Why become a member? ×

Laney R3H 165 watt amp head, BARGAIN!!!!

stingrayPete1977

I bought this off a local guy for £100 as a spare when my Ashdown rig started to play up a few years ago as I was in 2 function bands at the time and needed a backup to take with me, It was only needed once when the Ashdown finally chucked in the towel! After that I went out and bought my Genz rig but kept this head as a spare for wedding gigs etc, I have just got my hands on a Shuttle 3.0 for home practice that will also be used as a spare for function gigs in future so this is surplus to my needs now.

Just plugged it in to test it and its sounds really good! It has a few scuffs but has been kept in the back of my wardrobe since I got it not in a damp garage or anywhere like that, It should give someone lots of noise for years to come :)

New price I think they were about £200 and the shops that still list them are selling for £149 so Im going to say [b]£75 [/b]which for a practical sized [b]165 watt head [/b]that sounds good with a [b]built in compressor [/b]and [b]limiter[/b] is crazy IMO so lets not have any silly low ball offers please.

I would like collection, meet up halfway or even pay my diesel to drop it to you within reason rather than postage, There must be someone fairly near that wants this at this price? Im in a little village near Stafford in the midlands.

Pics to follow but for now and specs etc

[url="http://www.music-instruments.co.uk/laney-watts-normal-high-head-p-3774.html"]http://www.music-ins...ead-p-3774.html[/url]

Edited by stingrayPete1977

OK folks here are some pics, Just cleaned with some cherry scented surface conditioner too :)

[attachment=93203:Laney head F.jpg]

[attachment=93204:Laney head B.jpg]

Looking at it now £75 is my bottom price on this, 165 watt Laney with compressor, Limiter, FX Loop and Tuner out for any less would be criminal, less than that Id rather put it back in the wardrobe just in case.