Why become a member? ×

NOT SELLING UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE....can be deleted by moderators Roland 5080 128 voice etc etc ... now £400

[size=5]I have an immaculate Roland 5080 / 128 voice rackable keyboards unit. I bought it new and have only ever used it on one track in a studio[/size]. [size=5]It [/size]has never been used/travelled since. I'm told by my keyboard player that it is an incredible piece of audio kit, he has the earlier 3080. There are no expansion cards with it.
[size=5]Bought about 8 years ago, (I think they were about £1800). All original manuals included. No original box I'm afraid.
Pics show it powered on and with the start up windows. Very minor surface marks on the top and a very small scratch on the front, hardly noticeable.
Asking a very reasonable £400 (compared to well used Ebay ones from the USA) with preference for collection from NE Hants or thereabouts...[/size]
[size=5](I think the UK postage/insurance would be about £20/25 but this[/size] can reviewed on purchase. To be honest, the later this is taken by someone this week, the more difficult it will be for me to post due to my 'road' commitments this month).
[size=5]I've had this for sale for a while but I now have very limited time to deal with it until 2012.
It is AS NEW.[/size]

Edited by mybass

[quote name='mybass' timestamp='1320938575' post='1433474']
I have an immaculate Roland 5080 (rackable). I bought it, used it for one sound on a track and it has
never been out the house or used / gigged since. A real waste of an incredible piece of keyboard kit.
It is about 7/8 years young and I've seen the older ones still in use in studios because of the overall
top sounds within. All manuals with it. No original box around I'm afraid but I'll look again. It has sat
on the shelf in the spare room.
Pics show it powered on etc.
These appear to go at around £300-500 as studio or road used second hand, many of these though from the USA.

Could I get £500 all in from a UK buyer? PM me for any more.
It is AS NEW.
[/quote]

Bump for offers

• 2 weeks later...

I have an immaculate Roland 5080 (rackable). I bought it, used it for one sound on a track and it has
never been out the house or used / gigged since. A real waste of an incredible piece of keyboard kit.
It is about 7/8 years young and I've seen the older ones still in use in studios because of the overall
top sounds within. All manuals with it. No original box around I'm afraid but I'll look again. It has sat
on the shelf in the spare room.
Pics show it powered on etc.
These appear to go at around £300-500 as studio or road used second hand, many of these though from the USA.

Could I get £500 all in from a UK buyer? PM me for any more.
It is AS NEW.
[/quote]

Bump

[size=5]I have an immaculate Roland 5080 / 128 voice rackable keyboards unit. I bought it new and have only ever used it on one track in a studio[/size]. [size=5]It [/size]has never been used/travelled since. I'm told by my keyboard player that it is an incredible piece of audio kit, he has the earlier 3080. There are no expansion cards with it.
[size=5]Bought about 8 years ago, (I think they were about £1800). All original manuals included. No original box I'm afraid.
Pics show it powered on and with the start up windows. Very minor surface marks on the top and a very small scratch on the front, hardly noticeable.
Asking a very reasonable £400 (compared to well used Ebay ones from the USA) with preference for collection from NE Hants or thereabouts...[/size]
[size=5](I think the UK postage/insurance would be about £20/25 but this[/size] can reviewed on purchase. To be honest, the later this is taken by someone this week, the more difficult it will be for me to post due to my 'road' commitments this month).
[size=5]I've had this for sale for a while but I now have very limited time to deal with it until 2012. I will be travelling to the Wolverhampton area and Leeds area this week on the 29th and 30th Nov. so if anyone from around there is a definite buyer I can bring it with me.
It is AS NEW.[/size]
[/quote]

BUMP