Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* EBS HD350 and Neo 212

bass_ferret

EBS HD350 is an ultra compact bass head on 350 watts RMS for the bass player that wants pure strength and versatility without fuss; Just plug’n’play!
With superb dynamics and sound quality throughout the entire frequency range, from the lowest bass to the highest treble timbres, the EBS HD350 delivers a sound experience you simply have to explore.

EBS HD350 is equipped with stacks of extras that include a compressor/limiter, tube and speaker simulator, bright filter, overdrive stage in pure ”class A” and a powerful accelerated MOSFET poweramp with a high efficiency cooling system. All this is housed in a reinforced 2U rack-spaced steel chassis, weighing in at less than 9KG/20lbs.

[url="http://www.ebs.bass.se/2007/hd350.htm"]Details here[/url]

This has lived in a Gator 3U shallow rack from new and is unmarked. Comes with Rack.

The cab is made from truly tonal, lightweight, spruce plywood. Equipped with third generation Neodymium speakers, which have superior, dynamic range and unbeatable power handling throughout the entire frequency spectrum. This will satisfy even the most demanding bass player when it comes to portability and above all, sound.

[url="http://www.ebs.bass.se/2007/neo212.htm"]Detail here[/url]

The cab has a few scuffs on the corners and the EBS badge fell off. This does not affect the sound and can be stuck back on with double sided tape - the original fitting.

This is a top drawer lightweight rig and I am only selling to get a feather weight rig. £850 the lot and I'll throw in an OBBM speakon and a 25 foot planet waves stereo lead for the phantom power. Collection only from Lancing, West Sussex as its a bit big to post and I cant be arsed.

Both sold pending etc. Edited by bass_ferret