Why become a member? ×

Moog 'Moogerfooger' MuRF + KORG PITCHBLACK + Large Custom Built Flight Case Pedalboard

heavy_soul

[b][color=red]FOR SALE, NO TRADES AT THE MOMENT THANKS![/color][/b]
[b]Line 6 DL4[/b]
SOLD!

[b]KORG PITCHBLACK[/b]
Good condition, velcro, no box
[b]£SOLD[/b]

[b]Moog 'Moogerfooger' MF105 MuRf[/b]
Great, almost mint, condition, with original box and power supply lurking around somewhere, which I'll try and find!
New they are £330+, I'm asking £260 + £6.99 delivery.

[b]ATA Spec, bombproof flightcase pedalboard.[/b]
This was custom built for me by the Flightcase Warehouse, It's a flight-case style, with a thick wooden board inside that can be removed or left in the lid, covered in some really heavy duty carpet, perfect for using with velcro'd pedals and rubber feet on the bottom. This thing is totally solid as a rock, it's got a few bumps and small scratches on the ball corners where its been put in/out of the band vehicle onto pavement, but it's in tip-top condition! I've used it to house about 9 pretty large pedals and a PP2+, it does the job but I want something smaller!

Int Dims: [b]w707mm x d357mm x h93mm[/b]
Ext Dims: [b]w730mm x d380mm x h125mm[/b]

Here's a few stock pics, I'll take some actual pics when I get it back from the studio -

[b]It cost me £120 new, £15 for delivery.[/b]
[b]I'm looking at getting [color=#ff0000]£90 incl. Delivery[/color][/b]

[size=5][b][color=#ff0000]ALL PAYMENTS BY PAYPAL GIFT/BANKTRANSFER. I HAVE SEVERAL REFERENCES HERE, HUNDREDS ON HARMONY CENTRAL AND HUNDREDS ON MUSICRADAR![/color][/b][/size]

Edited by heavy_soul