Why become a member? ×

For Sale: Marshall MB 450H Bass Head

rennie234

Hey All,

I'm selling my Marshall MB 450H Head £200.

Only seling because I changed my rig to a power amp with seperate graphic eq a while back.

I was planning on keeping the head as a back up amp but due to tight funds it has to go.

Specs.<p id="content">

Marshall MB450H Bass Head

The Marshall MB450H Bass Guitar Amplifier Head, 450 Watts. Superb, versatile two channel Bass Amp head with a monstrous 450 Watt power output.
The Marshall MB450H is a powerhouse of a head, it wallops a massive 450 Watts of total bass power when connected to two extension cabinets. All that's left to do now is choose your preferred choice of cabinets so you can plug in and rock! The two channels (Modern and Classic) are both present, each with separate EQ. Modern features Bass, Treble, parametric Mid and a compressor.
The Classic channel with its ECC83 pre-amp valve includes a Boost switch and has a 3-band passive tone network with three different voices. Like the high wattage Marshall combo's, the MB450 has the option of blending the two channels either from the front panel or via a supplied two-way footswitch.

[b] Marshall MB450H Features[/b][list]
[*]Superb, versatile two channel Bass Amp head with a monstrous 450 Watt power output
[*]300 watts Output @ 4 Ohms
[*]450 watts Output @ 2 Ohms
[*]Speakon connectors x 2
[*]1/4 inch jack speaker connectors x 2
[*]Built-in limiter
[*][b]DI Line out[/b]: XLR (Pre and Post)
[*]FX Loop
[*][b]Footswitch[/b]: 2 Way (included)
[*]2 channels, Modern and Classic
[*]Blend control
[*]Built-in compressor (switchable Modern channel)
[*]ECC83 pre-amp valve (Classic channel)
[*]Boost Switch (Classic channel)
[*]3 x Mid Voices
[*]Master Volume
[*]CD input (1/4 inch jack)
[*]Headphone output
[*][b]Dimensions[/b]: 630 x 220 x 235 mm
[*][b]Weight[/b]: 15 Kg
[/list]