Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Cheap Christmas bass for daughter

bassbluestew

It's getting towards that time of year and my middle daughter has been making enquiries about getting a bass from Santa. She's 10 going on 18 ( ain't they all these days ) and really fancies a Daisy Rock bass but that's NOT going to happen unless I can get a nice one second hand and cheapish!!
Anyone got any suggestions ?? I don't know where to start looking ! She already plays violin ( grade 3 ) piano and recorder ( my wife is a music teacher !! ) so she has a bit of music in her.
She is a girly girl which is why she fancied a Daisy Rock, so something pink would be good. I think she is too small for a full size bass.
I will put a wanted ad in just in case someone has been in a similar position and now looking to off load that much wanted/ now neglected pressie but I wanted to ask for advice first.
Thanks amigos / amigettes,
S

How about a yellow one?

[url="http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Daisy-Rock-Daisy-Short-Scale-Bass-guitar-yellow-/260873797659?pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV&hash=item3cbd4a401b#ht_500wt_949"]http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Daisy-Rock-Daisy-Short-Scale-Bass-guitar-yellow-/260873797659?pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV&hash=item3cbd4a401b#ht_500wt_949[/url]