Why become a member? ×

FINAL PRICE DROP £740 - 2001 3EQ Stingray - Flame maple neck, black body. Will trade for P bass (can offer some cash too).

CBbass

[quote name='MikanHannille' timestamp='1319049342' post='1409381']
Pretty! But I have no money. :) Can I buy that white pickguard instead? :) But seriously though.
[/quote]

It's actually a mirror, not my cup of tea but has a nice white in the picture! :)

[quote name='FrederikVanDuuren' timestamp='1319097151' post='1409731']are you sure its a 3EQ? i guess its a 2EQ :)

did you sell it yet?

do you ship to belgium too?

regards
fred[/quote]

Hi Fred,

Will ship anywhere, buyer just has to cover the postage cost.

[quote name='NURZE' timestamp='1319098894' post='1409754']How much is the shipping to Belgium?

I already have a black stingray ... but this is one is way cooler..; especially the neck...[/quote]

I'll get some quotes for you, if you can pm me your shipping address. Have to go out for an hour or so soon, can start looking when I get back though.

[quote name='FrederikVanDuuren' timestamp='1319097151' post='1409731']
are you sure its a 3EQ? i guess its a 2EQ :)

did you sell it yet?

do you ship to belgium too?

regards
fred
[/quote]

[quote name='NURZE' timestamp='1319098894' post='1409754']
How much is the shipping to Belgium?

I already have a black stingray ... but this is one is way cooler..; especially the neck...
[/quote]

£65 insured to Belgium. I won't send an uninsured.

[quote name='FrederikVanDuuren' timestamp='1319113034' post='1410030']
3EQ or 2EQ?
[/quote]

Hey mate,

it is 3eq. It has a mid control (4th knob) which makes it 3eq. The bass you linked has both passive & active switch, it's not your standard stingray. Google images 3 and 2 eq and they are quite different.

[quote name='CBbass' timestamp='1319123897' post='1410271']

Hey mate,

it is 3eq. It has a mid control (4th knob) which makes it 3eq. The bass you linked has both passive & active switch, it's not your standard stingray. Google images 3 and 2 eq and they are quite different.
[/quote]

To summerise this, this bass is only active and not passive. The pictured bass is both.