Why become a member? ×

5 day shuker course

Tait

Bravo sir, that is one hunk of burning love. I will say one thing to you, WOOD DUST! I used to wear a hat while sanding, sawing, routing, filing cause i had long hair, after sanding a rosewood board one day, I got in the shower and the water turned maroon. And it turns your snot purple too.
Any way what a great job. As reguards the weight, get a Comfort Strapp and take longer breaks, or get the router out and remove some wood from underneath the scratchplate.
Brill, shape, finish, choice of bits. Did you have to level any frets and did you use a thickness planer?
Cheers Steve.

Edited by steve-soar

[quote name='dood' post='165553' date='Mar 28 2008, 09:43 PM']Woh! Congratulations!

- Ok.. so what th' hell am I gonna do next week with nothing to read? lol.. Who is next to do the course?[/quote]

gee us a grand and I'll entertain you.......I meant by doing the course you dirty b*stard

i gigged with it sunday night, it looks cool! and it was by far the best sounding bass there, and quite a few bands played.

anyway, heres a couple of pics:
[attachment=7178:gig1.JPG]
[attachment=7179:gig2.JPG]

• 7 months later...