Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Dunlop Bass Wah Crybaby 105Q - never gigged, £65 ONO

mike257

Hey folks,

Selling my bass wah to fund some other bits and pieces. It's the white bass Crybaby, as used by Tim Commerford and countless others. I bought about 3 years ago, 5 minutes before I joined a band where it was completely inappropriate to use one! As such, it's never seen the outside of the practice room. It's recently done a few rehearsals with my new band, but has basically lived in a box since new. I have the original box for it at home too, so will be packed in that.

[s]Looking for £65 - will consider trades for guitar-friendly pedals but ideally looking for a sale :)[/s]

[s]UPDATE for trades...[/s]

[s]I'm mostly looking for guitar pedals - I'm shopping for a Joyo Ultimate Overdrive, and I'd also be keen to get my hands on decent reverb pedals, tremolo, a pedalboard PSU, a volume pedal, or a nice clean boost. Let me know what you've got, you never know! Can add in an ODB-3 or an Ashdown Hyperdrive to soup up a trade deal if you've got a couple of things to swap.[/s]

Now sold! Off to a new home in the next couple of days. Thanks to all who showed an interest :)

Cheers!

Mike

Edited by mike257