Why become a member? ×

***SOLD*** T-Rex Squeezer Valve Compressor

Gary Williams

***SOLD*** One T-Rex Squeezer Valve Compressor.

I am slowly coming to the conclusion that compressors are just not for me :0(

This is great - transparent but adds a nice bit of valve warmth if needed.

But, like I do with all the other compressors I have owned, I just spend too long fiddling to get the "right" sound which I never seem to quite do and switch it off mid-gig.....

Got to say though that for me this is superior for bass than the Keeley Compressors, superb though they are.

[s]£100.00[/s] [s]Now £95.00[/s] Now £85.00 posted in UK mainland.

NO TRADES

See here for updated review by Ovnilab: [url="http://ovnilab.com/reviews/squeezer.shtml"]http://ovnilab.com/r.../squeezer.shtml[/url] - his first review of the Squeezer found it unacceptably noisy which mine definitely is NOT. This review corrects this comment.

Here's manufacturer's Spec:

[b]Tube-driven compressor.[/b]

A player's best friend - in studio or on stage

Squeezer is a tube-driven compressor for studio, guitar and bass use. It smoothens out your sound and keeps you right where you want to be in the mix – while enhancing your sound with rich tube warmth. And it naturally gives you complete control of all essential parameters, letting you craft a compression that’s all your own.

[b]Squeezer used with bass[/b]
Bass players tend to get buried in the mix – and it’s not just because guitarists are always turning up the volume! Your bass has a low frequency range, which makes it difficult for the human ear to distinguish in the first place. And the techniques bass players use – from atmospheric open-string drones to popping and slapping – cover a wider dynamic range than almost any other instrument in your band. Squeezer evens your dynamics out, making your lines come through at the right level, no matter how you’re playing.

Edited by Gary Williams

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...