Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN

ahpook

OK folks, up for sale is my streamer standard - you know the score with these...german-made in a rockbass stylee, but predating the rockbass line itself.

i've replaced the stock MEC pickup with a bartolini, which is wired for humbucking/ single coil but a push-pull on the volume pot.

good condition - the body has a couple of dinks, nothing major though, and bearing in mind the somewhat notorious body wood on these, it's done well.

the neck has some very slight shrinkage of the woods, so you can feel a very slight line where they meet at some points on the neck, but you really don't notice them after playing for a bit. there's also a slight roughness, almost a ripple on one parts of the middle piece of the neck, but again it's nothing major (it may just be the grain of the wood tbh)

i've also moved the rear strap button to further round the body like on some other warwicks, as i think it balances better.

this is a collection-only/meet in central london sale.

i'm looking for [s]£280[/s] £260 - i think i've got an old soft case i can bung it in, but no hard case i'm afraid.

Edited by ahpook

[quote name='IeuanHorganBassist' timestamp='1318005660' post='1397223']
Great bass, Is It still for sale ??? More picks ??? particually of the bits that you mentioned in the description.
[/quote]

yes, it's still for sale, here's a few more pics.

the largest dink is just behind the bridge - just deep enough to expose the wood. there's also a bit of buckle rash on the back, but not enough to break the finish tho. the second pic is the best i can do to show this...but it really exaggerates it...in the flesh you can hardly see it.

i've tried before to get get a shot of the neck, but there's really nothing to see - it's just in the texture.