Why become a member? ×

Lots of X2 Digital Wireless's

tayste_2000

Right finally caved due to me having some important shows coming up and me only having 1 fully functional transmitter.

I have 3 full sets of X2 sets but I'm breaking them down so people can buy what they need and treat it like spares

Never had any issues using these in the UK or US but there are "issues" with owning these but tbh I'm hoping this sale appeals to those looking for spares for the now discontinued model.

3 x Perfectly functional, great condition (2 unused) receivers - £65 each
1 fully functional transmitter - £65
1 good condition transmitter that is missing the clip on the back and occasionally cuts out - £50
1 transmitter fully functional but few issues, the clip on the back is bent but still functional and the locking jack section has come out, I still have this and think it would be very simple to glue back i, it does how ever work with out this though the jack could easily be pulled out - £40

I think I have one box for these so who ever buys the first full set can have that.

All transmitters will come with the stock cable and for an additional £10 each I have 2 functional but worn OBBM wireless cables for these

Open to offers, no trades, need to get cash together because you all know how crazy expensive G30's are.

Edited by tayste_2000

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...