Why become a member? ×

Gibson Thunderbird IV Vintage Sunburst For Sale £750

aidanhallbass

Hi My genuine Gibson Thunderbird IV is up for sale. It comes with original Gibson hardcase and the setup records from when I first purchased it brand new in 2009. There are no marks scratches or dings and comes with new Ernie Ball Power Slinky bass strings and a hipshot D tuner. This is a great original bass guitar which plays superb. Looking for £750, I am in Sheffield, any viewing is fine and I am willing to post within the UK. Would estimate the cost to be around £30. Thanks. Pics [url="http://s491.beta.photobucket.com/user/aidanandanne/library/gibson%20thunderbird"]HERE[/url]

Edited by aidanhallbass

[quote name='aidanhallbass' post='1375170' date='Sep 16 2011, 09:04 AM']Hi

My genuine Gibson Thunderbird IV is up for sale. It comes with original Gibson hardcase and the setup records from when I first purchased it brand new in 2009. There are no marks scratches or dings and comes with new Ernie Ball Power Slinky bass strings.

This is a great original bass guitar which plays superb.

Looking for £900

I am in Sheffield, any viewing is fine and I am willing to post within the UK. Would estimate the cost to be around £30.

Thanks.[/quote]

Willing to accept offers but will be going on Ebay Sunday so let me know asap..

[quote name='deanbean502' post='1375257' date='Sep 16 2011, 10:29 AM']Pmd

Got hardcase?[/quote]

Thanks.. hoping for a bit more for it.. its a very reluctant sale, yes original Gibson hardcase with white furry interior comes with it. The hardcase is a little tatty but thats because its been gigged a lot - did its job though and protected the guitar. Frankie Poullain of the Darkness fame almost borrowed this very bass for their current tour, alas he got a loaner from Gibson! :)

• 1 month later...

Greetings Aidanhallbass,

Would You consider trading for a 5 string one? Also Gibson, but studio 5'er, black with stainless stell pickguar/truss cover along with the originals aswell. OHSC and rotosound's.

Best Regards,
Figas

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...