Why become a member? ×

SOLD Markbass 2x10 ... now £300

mybass

SOLD .............

£300.

Markbass 2x10 sitting in my garage that I haven't used for a while.
Originally asked £330.
It is the older style with 'black face' and twin front ports.
This cab is loud and lightweight with plenty of bottom end for its size.
The cab is in good condition, no fabric tears or dents in the front grill. 400watt/8ohm cab.
I am now using a 15' and 2x10 Traveller.
Based on the A3 NE Hampshire areas. Easy reach of A3/M3/M25...

Edited by mybass

[quote name='mybass' post='1365602' date='Sep 7 2011, 07:04 PM']I have a Markbass 2x10 sitting in the garage for sale. Haven't used it for quite a while.
I put it out for £330 recently but if anyone on Basschat makes a decent offer they can collect (or arrange courier).
It is the older style with 'black face' and twin front ports. It is a very loud cab, lightweight with plenty of bottom end
for its size. The cab is in good condition, no fabric tears or dents in the front grill. 400watt/8ohm cab.
It became redundant when I bought a 15' Traveller with a 2x10 traveller.
Based on the A3 NE Hampshire areas.

On Saturday 10th Sept I'll be driving from Hants/ Surrey to Corby /A1M for a gig if anyone on route is intere.sted[/quote]

BUMP

Edited by mybass

[quote name='mybass' post='1365602' date='Sep 7 2011, 07:04 PM']I have a Markbass 2x10 sitting in the garage for sale. Haven't used it for quite a while.
I put it out for £340 recently but if anyone on Basschat makes a decent offer they can collect (or arrange courier).
It is the older style with 'black face' and twin front ports. It is a very loud cab, lightweight with plenty of bottom end
for its size. The cab is in good condition, no fabric tears or dents in the front grill. 400watt/8ohm cab.
Based on the A3 NE Hampshire areas.[/quote]

Bump

I put it out for £340 recently but if anyone on Basschat makes a decent offer they can collect (or arrange courier).

I WILL BE TRAVELLING TO THE ESSEX/ BILLERICAY AREA THIS SATURDAY 17TH SEPT. AFTERNOON...M25 FROM GUILDFORD AREA
.[/quote]

BUMP

[quote name='mybass' timestamp='1315418698' post='1365602']
I have a Markbass 2x10 sitting in the garage for sale. Haven't used it for quite a while.
I put it out for £330 recently but if anyone on Basschat makes a decent offer they can collect (or arrange courier).

[/quote]
BUMP

I have a Markbass 2x10 sitting in the garage for sale. Haven't used it for quite a while.

[/quote]
Bump

As stated for Basschatters, make a decent offer, all considered.

[/quote]
BUMP

£300.

Originally asked £330.
The cab is in good condition, no fabric tears or dents in the front grill. 400watt/8ohm cab.

[/quote]
Bump

£300.

Originally asked £330.

[/quote]
Bump

SOLD .............

£300.

Originally asked £330.

[/quote]
SOLD