Why become a member? ×

Music Shops

Pete Academy

Generally im an anoying teenage timewaster. Ive been into mansons a few times, one time I bought my Ibanez, the other times I tried out stuff I couldent afford, but I tried to stick to things that I would be able to afford in the forseeable future. As Iwill definately buy from them again because they are a very helpfull bunch. And I can only buy basses that ive tried out before.

I occasionally frequent HW Audio in Bolton. When I first went there to buy my first bass I was fortunate enough to be assisted in this delicate matter by Cam(eron). Top bloke, very patient. In fact I've been to see his band play too (Blind Atlas) as a result of many conversations with him.

I go back reasonably frequently for stuff (as well as gear & supplies for my lads drum kit). I am by nature slow to decide and like to try basses before I part with my hard earned. I have been know to make two or three visits before deciding.