Why become a member? ×

Markbass Micromark plus 'stick on' tweeter

Clarky

Bought this cute little 50W 1x6" combo from a BC'er about a year ago as a bedroom/practice amp and, although I like it a lot, I have just ordered a PJB Cub as the latter seems better suited to doubling up with a double bass as well as an electric bass. It comes with the additional tweeter which needs a connecting wire that I don't have (and never have; no I have never used the tweeter!) If these were in stock, DV247 would charge you £431 for the combo and a whopping £60-odd for the tweeter; in total a cool £490-odd [url="http://www.dv247.com/search/0/0/ProductQuantity/Descending/micromark/1/"]http://www.dv247.com/search/0/0/ProductQua...ng/micromark/1/[/url]

I will sell you the lot for half new price at £250. The only catch is I cannot be @rsed to package up right now so its hand-over only in London. If that doesn't work out, I will obviously try and find a box etc. But I am very lazy and short on free time currently (lots of overseas travel for work) so no post to begin with

Stock pic below:
[attachment=88604:55126_l.jpg]

Technical/advertising blurb:

The Markbass Micromark is a lightweight and portable 50W Bass Practice Combo with an amazingly powerful and huge sound. The Markbass Micromark features full sound and plenty of bottom, with handy aux in jack, headphone jack, XLR out and VPF (Variable Pre-Shape) Filter. Now you can take the Markbass sound anywhere.

Markbass Micromark main features include:

SPEAKER 1x6"
TWEETER optional "sattelite" tweeter, not included
IMPEDANCE 8 ohms
SPEAKER POWER HANDLING 50W RMS (AES Standard)
AMP OUTPUT POWER 50W @ 8 ohm
PREAMP: solid state
FREQUENCY RESPONSE 70 Hz to 8 kHz
SENSITIVITY 100 dB SPL
WEIGHT 9.26 lbs / 4.2 kg
HEIGHT 8.86 in. / 22.5 cm
WIDTH 8.86 in. / 22.5 cm
DEPTH 8.62 in. / 21.9 cm

Markbass Tweeter for Micromark: 20W, attaches to the side of the amp with Velcro. To maximize the volume produced by your Micromark, place the combo on the floor for the fullest low end, and angle the tweeter toward ear-level so you can hear the more directional high frequencies.

Markbass Tweeter for Micromark features include:

piezo tweeter
Power 20W RMS (AES standard)
5 kHz to 18 kHz
Sensitivity: 108 dB SPL
Weight 0.28 lbs / 130 grams
Sixe: 2.8” / 72 mm X 2.8” / 72 mm X 3.5” / 90 mm

Edited by Clarky