Why become a member? ×

Ashdown Klystron 500 (first run made in the UK) + ABM 4x10 +ABM 1x15

Ataraxia2320

Amp is in Tralee, Co.Kerry Ireland.

Trades welcome.

If your looking for a serious bass amp for gigging, then look no further, and with these two cabs youl be putting out 500 watts of pure unadulterated bass goodness.

Altogether these would go new for about €1854 not including shipping. I should also mention that both the cabs are earlier models which have a reputation of being somewhat superior to that of the newer cabs that ashdown have released.

The head is also one of the first run made in the UK factory(number 507 to be precise). It is NOT a Chinese head.

Id prefer to sell these together but will split if there is an interest in all 3.

If i'm splitting €750 for the head and €150 for each of the cabs, but I would want an offer on all 3 from various people.

Will consider trades of nice guitars(electric and acoustic) and basses.

I know that the majority of folks here are from the U.K. but I said id chance my arm anyway. This is one hell of an amp for the £833 sterling price tag(by today's exchange rate)

[quote name='Truckstop' post='1360109' date='Sep 2 2011, 04:49 PM']These heads are wick!
Good luck with the sale

Truckstop[/quote]

Indeed they are, I have no idea why noone has any interest whatsoever. Its been up for sale on another Irish website for the past 3 or so months. I'm trying to sell it before I head to Vienna.