Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

SOLD AND COLLECETED

AndyTravis

Hello,

Just testing the water.

The Cab is Mint, mine from new, sounds wicked, and has a fitted SWR Cover which is a little bit scuffed, but has done it's job well.

It's done at most 20 gigs, all only with me.

£350

The Carvin Head is Ultra flexible, and sounds great. It's a valve pre head with loads of impedance and output options.

It's in a Gator Rack Case.

Issue with the head is that it is a few years old, and has one switch cover missing on a 'treble boost' preset, the switch works, but needs a poke with a jack to see if you like the sound.
May need a service, I have a spare pre-valve to boot, never failed me, but i like being prepared.

Owes me around £250 ish.

Both available to try In Manchester rehearsal Room.

One pic for now, will take more tomorrow.

Let me know if you're interested.

Oh, and reason for thinking of selling is the fact it's too powerful for our band - a seven piece with strings (overspill into mics etc), and i want to get a decent combo i can use at smaller gigs, and D.I. At larger gigs.

Open to trade ideas too - Decent combos or Fender Amercan/Japanese P's And J's in paricular.

Trav

Edited by AndyTravis

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey,

Would you consider a trade for the 4x10? I know you said you wanted something smaller, but I've got an Ampeg SVT410HLF here that's extremely easy to move around.

Only reason I want to trade it is because I'm running a GK1001RB through it and I think it's jsut a bit too much power.

Let me know!