Why become a member? ×

Eden World Tour WTX 260 - ** NOW TRADED - TA**

dodgnofski

Hi Guys, it would appear that the kitchen viper has had a count up of my amps & has come to the sum of 'three'! - which was quickly followed by quoting me as follows:- 'It's a must to have 'two' amps - a main & a back up'!! - it's my own fault for playing with all three at the same time - hence one has to go !!

It's an Eden World Tour WTX 260 - which apparently gives 300w into 4 ohms - all I know is - it's blinking loud as heck!!

Built in the good old USA & has a lovely warm, deep sound - apparently - again due to the Eden Golden Chip - which is the same type as fitted to High End Mixing Desks?? - but because the EQ section has such an incredible tonal range, it's possible to dial in any sound you want from deep, deep sub bass - to a bright slap sound.

Small & light enough to be picked up with two fingers - (not recommended) & will fit into a gig bag - fab! & to say it was 'feature packed' would be an understatement at the very least - check out the front & rear panels!!

It's in lovely condition & can be yours for a firm £325 - including free next day, fully insured delivery, - UK only of course or £310 - collected - I'm 'still' 5 minutes from Junction 15 of the M6 - someone has to be!! - pssst on the subject of trades the only thing that would appeal is 'another' Markbass head & then I'd just have to remember 'not' to get them both out - (oo-er missus) - at the same time!

Thanks Guys

Edited by dodgnofski

• 1 month later...