Why become a member? ×

TC Electronics RH450 + Footswitch + gigbag + speaker cable & power lead £499

Mike

Hi all

Selling my RH450 as I'm moving to tubes!

This has been my longest running amp - light, portable and packed with features including a fabulous compressor, tubetone and a built in tuner (SO useful!).

I'm sure everyone knows the spec on these but if you don't, click [url="http://www.tcelectronic.com/rh450.asp"]here![/url]

I have gigged with this amp and there are a few scratches and dings around but nothing major.

I am including the optional footswitch which allows you to tune silently and select from three settings instantly.

The only issue is that the volume knob has come a little loose inside the plastic pot and 0% volume is now at 5o'clock rather than 7o'clock - not really a big deal but I'm contacting TC to get a replacement pot - I'm told it is a simple pop on and replace job. Probably caused by constantly turning down - it's an extremely powerful, flexible amp for its size!
Also, the gigbag I'm including is coming apart on one of the seams- this is the second bag to do this to me so clearly a design fault, but it still works fine. And if you're a bit handy with a needle and thread, fixable!

Pics:

Price is £499 shipped to the UK. I will knock a tenner off if you come pick it up, which I would prefer - CM2 Chelmsford, Essex (Near A12 and J28 M25).

Price firm I'm afraid!

Regards

Mike

Edited by Mike