Why become a member? ×

SOLD Sue ryder guitar + 5-way stand

I'm moving away, so I need to downsize as much as possible.

I suppose the Sue Ryder doesn't really need an introduction. The finish is great - there are no sharp edges on the frets, the neck is straight and the tuners are surprisingly good. The pickups are OK but the pots are flimsy. I was planning on replacing them with fancy ones for ages, but kept putting it off and now I have more important things to take care of before moving.

The guitar comes together with the carboard box it was shipped in, as well as a strap, cable and allen keys. I've also replaced strings with D'addario EXL110.

Also included is the 5-way stand it is currently on.

The stuff needs to go today, so I'm pricing at £50 firm, which is a great deal. I can also move the guitar for £35 and the stand for £15 if I've got two separate buyers. Ideally, I'd like to have them picked up from Leeds.

Here's a couple of photos:

Edited by setekh

[quote name='setekh' post='1354759' date='Aug 28 2011, 09:27 PM']bump. If anyone can pick it up locally you can do it in the next couple of days. I'll even knock a further £10 from the price, so it's now £40. It really doesn't get any better than this![/quote]

would you do £35 for the guitar posted/

ta,

Andrew