Why become a member? ×

Few Pedals for sale

JP Soundsystem

[attachment=87480:Adapter_...ggernaut.JPG]Hi there

First up is the Rocktron Heart Attack envelope filter. I bought this 'cos I wanted to try a filter pedal, and have come to the conclusion that I don't need one. So here it is. £15 inc postage [b]****SOLD****[/b]

Next up is the Zoom BFX-708 multi fx. I'd actually forgotten I had this! Don't need this anymore. £20 inc postage. [b]****SOLD****[/b]

Up for sale next is a Digitech Bass Driver. I won this off the 'bay a few weeks back. I was kind of hoping I wouldn't win it, as I'd just ordered an SFX Bad Monkey (which is awesome!!). This is still a quality pedal though. Does everything from a medium-gain OD, to a pretty good fuzz IMO. Just turn the 'morph' knob to taste! Also has a blend knob, which is always a good feature I think. I would like what I paid, which was [b]£30 inc postage[/b].

Last up is the now discontinued (?) ProCo Juggernaut Bass Rat. Again, I don't really need this anymore. I have 3 distortion boxes on my board, 4 is overkill! It doesn't have a battery cover on it, as I had to remove that and the feet to fit it on my old board. Due to being young and stupid (at the time!!), I have lost these parts! I have replaced the feet. Comes with an Electro-Harmonix adapter, because it needs one of those silly 'mini-jack' types. [b]£75 inc postage[/b].

Unfortunately, none of these pedals have the original packaging/instructions etc, but you rest assured that these will be VERY securely packaged.

Ta for looking.

Edited by JP Soundsystem

• 2 weeks later...